Our Lavender Body Soap was the first soap we ever made – and is still our most popular soap. This special soap is loaded with calming organic oils and produces a rich soft lather, which gently cleanses and cares for you skin. A beautiful soap to use just before bed, as lavender is known to be relaxing and produce a calm state of mind.
Care & Feeding of your Lavender Body Soap
Since our handmade soap is in its pure and natural state, it doesn’t contain any synthetic preservatives or artificial hardeners. It doesn’t need to. With just a little care and feeding, you can prolong the life of your Be Natural soap and it will serve you very well.
- Don’t let your soap drown in water.
- Feed your soap plenty of fresh air between uses.
- Store your soap on a well drained soap rack.
- Use a natural wash cloth or loofah to extend its life.
- Use your fresh new soap within 6 months of purchase.
- Store unused soap in a dark cool place like a lingerie drawer or linen closet.
Ingredients: Organic extra virgin Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Organic Avocado Oil,Rice Bran Oil, Organic Almond Oil, Lye, Essential Oil of Lavender, Grapefruit Seed Extract.