Pink Clay and Cocoa Butter – a match made in heaven
This naturally fragrant pink clay and cocoa butter soap is ideal for cleansing at the end of the day. It is also great for taking off makeup. The Pink Clay gently removes all traces of oil and dirt and provides a soft exfoliant. The Cocoa Butter is a natural skin softener and is high in vitamin E which aids in skin repair and also high in anti-oxidants which protect skin from damaging toxins and give it anti-aging qualities. This soap will appeal to women who would like to ditch the bottle and enjoy a less expensive, effective and healthy skin care regime. Try it today and feel the difference.
This soap makes a beautiful gift coupled with our handmade organic cotton facecloth, and like all of our soaps, comes wrapped in a vintage label on recycled paper.
Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Cocoa Butter, Lye, Australian organic Pink Clay, Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Care & Feeding of Natural Handmade Soap
Since our handmade soap is in its pure and natural state, it doesn’t contain any synthetic preservatives or artificial hardeners. It doesn’t need to. With just a little care and feeding, you can prolong the life of your Be Natural soap and it will serve you very well.
- Don’t let your soap drown in water.
- Feed your soap plenty of fresh air between uses.
- Store your soap on a well drained soap dish.
- Use a natural wash cloth or loofah to extend its life.
- Use your fresh new soap within 6 months of purchase.
- Store unused soap in a dark cool place like a lingerie drawer or linen closet.