Created as an alternative to toxic brews, this all natural cleaning soap will leave your house spic, span and smelling fresh! The beauty of this natural soap is that it can be used across the home – from bathroom to kitchen, and back to floors as an all purpose cleaner. Please note, we are phasing out the use of plastic bottles, so please don’t throw away your dispenser bottle – if you need to reorder we will provide in a sterilized reused glass bottle. Even if you are ordering for the first time, don’t be surprised if it turns up in a lovely glass bottle!
What’s in our natural cleaning soap?
Be Natural uses organic coconut oil, avocado oil, lye (none remains), borax, washing soda and essential oils in our natural cleaning soap. There are no thickeners, no antibacterial agents, no colours, no fragrances and no toxic chemicals!
How do you use it?
Our natural cleaning soap can be used for any application in the home. Use as a toilet cleaner by sprinkling directly in the bowl then scrubbing. Use directly on a cloth to clean surfaces such as walls, architraves or skirting. Dilute 2 tablespoons into a small bucket of hot water and use as a warm cleaner on surfaces, tables, benches, floors or outdoor furniture. Pop some in a foaming bottle as use directly on windows as an effective window cleaner. The list is uses is endless, see below for more uses.
– add to the laundry as an effective laundry detergent
– use a tablespoons as a handwash
– use as a spot cleaner for stains and spots on carpets and soft furnishings
– use diluted in water as a floor cleaner – 2-3 tablespoons per 8 litres of water
– use as a general shower cleaner, and as a vanity cleaner
– great for washing out pet cages, chicken coops or fish ponds
– great for use as a dishwash or on stubborn dirty dishes (and yes it can be used in the dishwasher!)
– great as a car cleaner and can be added to the window wash dispenser in vehicles
Our natural cleaning soap is non-toxic, so is safe for use around allergies, babies and kids and pets. It is gentle yet effective. Our soap is septic tank safe and will not pollute waste systems. Our soap is made in large batches using bulk ingredients, and all waste is either reused or recycled. We are happy to refill your bottle and if that is not possible the bottle is fully recyclable. Hint: Pop it in a foaming pump bottle and it goes alot further! I use it around the bathroom straight from the foamer – its fantastic in the basin, shower and toilets.